Wednesday, July 22, 2009

my new sewing machine

my new sewing machine.....

So i just recently purchased my first sewing machine. The "Portable Sewing Mini" from someone on craigslist....
I only paid $15 for it. But I just researched and read some reviews about it. All the reviews I read were horrible.
"dont buy this product, it STINKS!" "this product is no good, dont waste your time and money"
I havent tryed it out yet, I also have never used a sewing machine. I was told that this is a great machine for beginners.
I purchased it to sew linings for my purses and bags. and to attatch fabric to crocheted pieces to make shirts for my daughters.
Ok, well I suppose I will try it out this weekend. If anyone has any idea how to use this machine or can send me a link to a how-to on a simple sewing machine lesson that would be great. I hope I can atleast do what I want with this machine, It will be just a simple purse lining. I have high hopes though.... Positive thinking can do wonders...

No comments:

Post a Comment